It is really very sad and bad on the part of the Punjab Government and Punjab School Education Board that no scholarship is given to the students studying in Private schools. However, there are some scholarship schemes by the Central Government and by some other private organizations which don’t discriminate between Govt. and Private schools. Our school makes extraordinary efforts to facilitate applying for these scholarships. Following scholarship schemes are available for our students:
- Minority scholarships for students belonging to minority classes such as Sikhs, Muslims, Christians, jains, Buddists and Parsees.
- Maulana Azad Foundation Scholarship for minority girls studying in +1.
- SIFY scholarships by Oil and Natural Gas Commission.
- S.Sudager Singh Memorial Shubh Karman Scholarships to +1 students having above 80% marks in Matriculation.
- Indo-Canadian Scholarship by Gagandeep Ghuman for Single Girl Child studying in Matric and +2 Classes.
- Shubh-Karman Merit-cum-Means Scholarships.
- Mertit Scholarship to top students through SGPC Dharmik Prikhia.